Friday, June 29, 2012

Tool #3: Finding Online Video and Image Resources

The 2 main video hosting sites that enjoy in my classroom are YouTube and DropBox. I love YouTube because I can get current event clips to show to students during a certain topic we are discussing in class. I feel this gives them a real life example to connect to. I also love DropBox for projects using the computer. This way they can submit their projects to me and it’s another place to save it for them.





After learning more about copyright use I now understand what public domain is and that copyrights used to only last for 14 years. That was very new to me.

When it comes to dropbox I use it during projects where the students use computers to complete their work. It really helps when a student has a large file with pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment